What is included in the cost of installation?
The standard installation charge will only cover the fee for the technician and
the time that it will take him to install the camera. It will cover installing
everything that comes out of the box only. Anything more than that is not
covered under standard installation.
So for instance, it doesn't include the charges for extra wire, switch boxes ,
sockets or other electricals that may be required to complete the installation.
The cost will cover only the fitting of the things that are in the box of the
Few other things to keep in mind
- Placement: Even before the technician arrives, have some sort of idea where
you would want to get the camera installed in the room.
- Time: Depending on the complexity of installation, it might take a while so
have at least an hour free when the technicians arrive so that you can
oversee the entire process.
- Box content: Don't open the box yourself, let the technician or the
authorized delivery person do it to make sure all the box contents promised
are actually inside the box upon delivery.
- Extra fitments: You are in no way obligated to buy the extra electrical
required for installation from the company and its technician. You can buy
it from somewhere else and provide the same to the technician at the time of
installation. One big worry about doing this is that you may not know or
understand what is needed for the installation.
- Expert advice: The technician that comes to your home for installing the
camera is highly skilled as well as experienced so feel free to enquire
about any of your doubts as well as take his expert advice regarding the