What Makes us Unique
Bring home India's smartest and most versatile Home Security Camera - the Qubo Smart Home Security Camera. It comes equipped with first of its kind AI features like Person Detection & Baby Cry Alert which works on your behalf. With its IP 65 rating, it is the first Indian security camera which is weather resistant and can be used outdoors too. 1080p Full HD camera and superior night vision will ensure that every corner of your house and outside is visible in vivid clarity during the day and night. Keeping Your World Secured.
Breakthrough AI: Works on Your Behalf 24x7
Qubo Smart Home Security Camera detects any motion caused in its field of view. Further with its advanced AI capabilities it can smartly detect and notify whenever a person is detected, so that your home is always safe from unwanted intruders.
Qubo Smart Home Security Camera is a perfect baby monitor as it has advanced baby cry detection* feature. Camera will instantly notify you whenever it detects your baby crying, ensuring peace of mind.
*Works best with Kids upto the age of 2 years
Not every action that happens inside your home needs your attention. With Qubo Smart Home Security Camera, create smart zones around important areas that have your valuables and receive alerts only about the activities that are important.
CoVid Guard - Face Mask Detection*
Identify and detect if a visitor or staff is wearing a face mask with this breakthrough AI feature. On detecting non-compliance, get alerted through the Qubo App.
*Face Mask Detection feature is under development and will be launched soon. Existing customers will get it through a software update.
Best in Class Camera: Life-like Video & Audio Clarity
Live Remote Monitoring*
Qubo makes sure you don't miss out on precious moments with Live Remote Monitoring. With its 110 degrees ultra-wide angle lens and real life like image quality, you can track the minutest of details with crystal clear clarity.
*The camera works the best up to a range of 6-7 meters in light or in day time.
Two Way Talk
Qubo Smart Home Security Camera has a powerful built-in speaker and mic that allows you to have loud and clear two way communication powered by echo cancellation.
With more light absorption by smaller pixel size, the video quality is crystal clear at night.
*The camera works the best up to a range of 5-6 meters in darkness or in night time.
Weather Resistant: Works Indoors & Outdoors
Weather Proof (IP 65)
Whether it is heavy rainfall, dust storm, snowfall or hot summers, the IP65 weather resistant Qubo Smart Home Security Camera works in all types of extreme climatic conditions.
Multiple Mounting Options
It suits your lifestyle and needs. Mount it on a wall or keep it standing on your table, Qubo Smart Home Security Camera works great in all orientations.
Q-Crypto: Secured Data That Stays With You
Secured Data Streaming
With Qubo Smart Home Security Camera there is no worry of data leakages as streaming is secured with AES128 Encryption.
Cloud In India
Unlike other security cameras Qubo Smart Home Security Camera has a secured PKI based cloud located in India that ensures your precious moments stay private only to you.
Setup as easy as 1,2,3
Home Installation Support
|Baby Cry Alert|
|Live Remote Monitoring|
|Weather Resistant IP65|
|Q-Crypto Secured Data Streaming|
• Night Vision
• Motion Detection
• Person Detection
- What is QUBO Home Security Camera?
- Where is the MAC Address or QR code on QUBO Home Security Camera?
- What is the operating temperature recommended for the Camera?
- Does this product have in-built battery?
- Does Qubo Home Security camera has any power backup so it can work when there is no electricity?
- Is it waterproof/Weather resistant?
QUBO Home Security Camera is a smart camera which can be used for surveillance. Its AI features such as motion detection and person detection can be used for both Indoor and Outdoor areas. This device works with Alexa and can be used for two way calling too.
It’s below the device and the mac address is on app. Go to hamburger menu and Click on ‘My Device’>>Home Security Camera >> Device Info. By clicking on Device Info, you will get the mac address of the device
0 – 50 degree Celsius.
No, Qubo Smart Home SecurityCamera doesn’t have in-built battery.
Qubo Smart Camera only works with direct 220 AC power supply.
QUBO Smart Home Security camera is weather and water resistant and can be used outdoor or Indoor.
- Does QUBO Home Security Camera support Wi-Fi Dual Band networks?
- Can I pair/commission QUBO Home Security Camera with my mobile using a mobile data connection and hotspot?
- What if there is no audio instruction on how to pair/commission after boot-up camera?
- How can I change Wi-Fi details in an already commissioned/paired camera? ● Go to app settings and scroll down to “Wi-Fi update” .
- How close must the Home Security Camera be to my internet router?
- Is it possible to connect without Wi-Fi?
- Will it record the videos without an internet connection (during outages)?
No, this device works only on 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network.
The device can be commissioned using Mobile Hotspot but it performs best with a stable 2Mbps network. Hence, it’s advised to switch to a Wi-Fi network once it is commissioned.
Make sure you are using a hotspot from another mobile. Device shall not be commissioned If you are using the same mobile through which you had given the hotspot.
Check if Red Led is blinking/Steady on Home Security Camera. If its red LED led is steady, press the reset key for 10 seconds and wait for LED led blinking stage along with the Audio to set it to commissioning mode.
● Press and release the Reset button twice, and each press shall be held for 2 seconds long.
● Once the Red LED starts blinking on the device, now choose the Wi-Fi network to which you want your device to be connected.
● Scan the QR code, after that and wait for around 10 seconds for completion.
Step: 1 Step: 2 Step: 3 Step: 4 Step: 5
The range of distance of the Wi-Fi signal is determined by your router. We recommend keeping the Home Security camera within 30 feet (10 meters max.) of your router. It should be within the 10meters range without any wall or object. This distance can vary depending on obstacles such as concrete or stucco walls, metallic barriers, or other interference.
No, it is not possible to connect Qubo Smart Home Security Camera without Wi-Fi.
In case the internet is down it will store the recordings in local storage and as soon as device gets internet it will push data from local storage to Cloud subject to the subscription.
- How can I share access for my Home Security Camera to other members?
- Can the other member remove or delete my device?
- Is there any limit on no of members I can add?
- If I have multiple devices configured, can I give specific device’s access to specific members?
- Can I use my device with another QUBO Account?
- What if I am not able to register a purchased camera with my login account (after logged in)?
- How do I remove QUBO Home Security Camera from my account?
- How do I Re-set/Factory re-set my QUBO Home Security Camera?
- Can a single user connect/commission more than one QUBO Home Security Camera?
- Why is my QUBO Home Security Camera Offline?
- Why don’t I receive notifications from QUBO Home Security Camera?
By sharing login credentials of QUBO app. We suggest to not do not to Sign-in with Google if you plan to share your login credentials, because Login over an Android phone using google ID may sync up all your phone contacts to another phone.
Yes, as simultaneous logins have the same rights.
As per Gold subscription plan you can share your credentials with upto 3 users for simultaneous logins
No, as simultaneous logins have the same rights.
Yes, but you must remove the device from the previous account first and then reset the device. After that you shall setup the device with another Qubo user account.
Please follow the instructions on the app for the commissioning of the device. In case of any issue persistence, please connect with our Customer Service @ 1800 572 5757.
a. Click on the Settings Icon on the top right corner of your Qubo app and select Remove. Refer to the screenshot below
Follow the below steps:
a. On the left side of the device you find a reset button.
b. press It for 10 Sec.
Please note, factory reset will make your device into its original system state by erasing all the previous information stored on the device in an attempt to restore the device to its original manufacturing settings.
Yes, you can commission multiple Home Security Cameras from a single account and App.
There can be multiple reasons that your camera becomes offline. Below are some conditions:
● Poor Wi-Fi Connectivity
● No Power/Electricity
● Loose Adapter Connection
There could be multiple issues. Below are some of them:
● Device is in offline mode may be because device is switched off or there is no internet connectivity.
● Poor Internet connectivity on mobile.
● Notifications are set to Mute in the android mobile setting.
● If the Qubo App notifications are disabled from android/iOS for specific device.
● If the Qubo App Notifications are disabled from Android/IOS Settings.
- How does QUBO Home Security Camera Record Video?
- Does QUBO Home Security Camera rotate, pan, or tilt?
- Why is my QUBO Home Security Camera Video in Grey Scale?
- Why can't I watch live?
- Why is my QUBO Home Security Camera Picture not clear?
- Why my QUBO Home Security Camera picture is too Bright?
- Which Video Resolutions are supported by QUBO Camera?
- Is the device a stationary product or portable product?
- What is the range for 2-way talk? Can I converse across 2 distant locations like home to office?
Qubo Home security camera records video clip only if it detects motion or person, so that you are not flooded with hours of video recorded data and can just browse through meaningful video clips. You can select if the camera shall do recording for either motion or Person detection. Motion detection also records person detection events.
This means Night vision is on. The camera automatically switches to Night Mode depending on the lighting conditions.
Make sure both camera and mobile are connected to the internet. In case the camera is offline, please check the internet connectivity on both camera and mobile. We recommend Internet speed should be at least 2mbps for proper downloading and uploading.
● Check QUBO Home Security camera lens for dirt, dust, spider webs, etc. Clean the lens with a soft and clean cloth. Do not use harsh cleaners or aerosol cleaners that may harm the lens.
● Make sure the QUBO camera is not too far from the router. Also, check for downloading and uploading speeds are more than 2Mbps on mobile and camera respectively.
Check if the QUBO camera is facing directly at a source of light, such as the sun or a spot light Move your security camera to a different location.
2MP Camera with 1080p for high resolution video recordings and 480p for lower resolution images.
The device is portable from size perspective, from usage perspective, it’s a stationery product because it needs power supply.
There is no defined range for 2-way talk. With a strong internet connection, 2-Way talk can work seamlessly.
- Does QUBO Home Security Camera have an audible alarm or siren? When/how is it activated?
- When QUBO Home Security Camera senses motion how will it notify me?
- How do I know QUBO Home Security Camera is in Normal or Night Vision?
- How can I control the frequency of notifications due to motion detection?
- How can I avoid Motion detection caused by device like TV, Fan and Tube Light etc?
- Can I define specific zones which are to be monitored in a room? If Yes, what is the procedure and How Many Zones are allowed?
- What are the advantages of Person detection?
- How does QUBO camera is useful for me and my family?
- Is it possible to attain video conferencing with this device?
Yes (Trigger Alarm). It can be manually activated or you can program it through routines provided in settings.
Whenever there will be any motion detected using Edge AI on the camera feed, the camera will start recording and notify you on the QUBO mobile app with a notification.
It will be in Grey Scale in night vision & colored in normal mode.
This can be done by changing the Camera settings. Follow the below process:
a: Go to Camera Settings
b: Find Motion Trigger Sensitivity (the frequency of notifications can be controlled.)
i. High – Gives notification for all kind of motions.
ii. Low – Gives notifications for only large motions.
We suggest to keep motion sensitivity low if location has high movement of people, pets or traffic etc.
It detects pets & person’s motionYou can create multiple Zones for which you would like to receive notifications. By doing so, you can avoid irrelevant motions like TV, Fan, Tubelight etc. A maximum of 5 zones can be set.
Yes, You can define up to 5 zones.
It saves the memory & do not record an empty room so that you only get the relevant Notifications.
● You can monitor your house, family & pets via 24*7 live feeds to your connected device.
● You can trigger alarm remotely.
● You can use zone fencing for safety & security of your valuables & kids by creating virtual fence.
● Two-way audio enables you to talk to your family members by pressing push to talk button.
No, currently Qubo Smart Home Security camera has two-way communication through Audio only. App user can see video on the other side though.
- Does it record 24*7 like CCTV? Can I save my videos on cloud free of charge or is it chargeable? What is the monthly fee?
- How about after sale service?
The video recording by the Qubo Smart Home Security Camera happens when there are intelligent triggers based on Person detection or Motion based detection. It does not perform 24x7 continuous recording. With smart AI based triggers you will only get Videos when there is actually some useful actions or motions in front of the camera.
Yes, you can save your videos on cloud. For more details on subscription plan logon to https://www.quboworld.com/subscription-plans
The device comes with a 1-year warranty. Please feel free to call us at Toll free no 1800-572-5757 for further assistance.
- How do I download QUBO Camera App from Play store/Appstore?
- Where can I see the videos?
- Can I access my QUBO Home Security Camera through a web app from a laptop or desktop computer?
- What smart phone platforms does QUBO Home Security Camera support?
- How does QUBO Home Security Camera know when I'm home or away?
Go to play store -> enter QUBO > click on that and install the application
User can see the Video/recording through the Qubo Mobile app.
No, you can only access it through Mobile application of iOS or Android.
Android 8.1 and above & IOS 11 and above
● Night Mode
- Does QUBO Home Security Camera communicate with my Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa?
Currently, this device only works with Alexa.
- What is the maximum size of SD Card supported?
- Can I Connect HDD to QUBO Home Security Camera?
- How many hours of recording shall be kept on SD card in High/Low resolution? (TBD)
- Where are my recordings stored?
- Is SD card provided with the QUBO Smart Home Security Camera?
- How long would my data be stored on the cloud?
- My SD card is not working; SD card is not supportive
- Does it come with internal storage? Cloud storage means what exactly? Can we retrieve the video of the past when required??
- Does this camera record video? If yes, then what is the capacity of recording?
- Where does Qubo Home Security store the live recording? Does it have a built in memory card slot or built in memory?
Qubo Home Security Camera supports upto128 GB
No, you cannot connect Hard drive to QUBO Camera.
By default, recorded content is stored in 1080P (High) resolution. Usually ~2.5 hours of recording takes 1 GB.
If you have SD card then video recording stores in both Cloud storage & SD card in parallel. If there is no SD card, then recording gets uploaded in the cloud. Once recording is full, the system purges older data and rollover the recording.
No, you can buy SD card and use it for recordings.
It depends on your subscription plan. If you are on free subscription it will be removed within 24 hrs.
On Application there is an option for format SD card, please format your SD Card.
Yes, you can expand the memory for storage upto 128 GB SD card. Cloud storage is a service model in which data is maintained, managed, backed up remotely and made available to users over a network.
You can retrieve your past Videos as per the data storage you have.
Yes, Qubo Smart Home Security Camera Records Video. The capacity of the recording will depend on local storage (SD card capability) or cloud storage.
Qubo Smart Home Security camera provides the option to store live recording either on expandable memory up to 128 GB SD card or on cloud.
- How can I ensure the safety (precautions) of the device installed at my home?
Avoid keeping the device near wet surface/area like sink or Vase
Please keep the device on flat, non-slippery surface (physical damage)Use only dry cotton cloth to clean it. Do not wipe it with anything aggressive or harsh chemicals
Do not expose it to steam or extreme heat or cold (0-50 degree Celsius). Do not keep it near any heat resource such as heater or stove Use accessories recommended by QUBO only These products & services are not meant to be explored by anyone under the age of 18.